How many things do you spend money on that you could honestly live without once in a while?
September 2016 is GWFG Month. What will you go without?
Due to habitat destruction and the illegal pet trade, at least one gibbon species is likely to become extinct in the next 10 years.
You can do something about it!
It’s simple, go without a simple luxury for the month of September, sign up to My Cause, get your friends and family to support you!
Funds are urgently required to rehabilitate and reintroduce ex-pet gibbons and to protect critical habitat in Java, Sumatra & Borneo.
Tell us what you’ve gone without.
GREAT IDEAS TO ‘GO WITHOUT’
|Cup of Coffee||$5||One gibbon’s food for a day|
|Magazine||$15||Keepers wages for a day|
|Lunch Out||$30||One gibbon’s food for a week|
|Massage/Facial||$200||Veterinary treatments for malnourished gibbon|
|Wear that dress twice!||$500||Confiscation of a pet gibbon|
|Fly economy instead of business||$1000||A new large enclosure for a gibbon pair|
A little bit of money can go a long way in Indonesia.
You can make a difference by foregoing a luxury you can live without for the month of June and donate instead to the Silvery Gibbon Project!
- Sign up to My Cause and get your friends and family to support your sacrifice!
- Download the Sponsorship Form 2016 and start getting your pledges.
- Download the Tally Form 2016 to keep a record of how much you’ve saved.
- Cash/Cheque/Credit Card Donations can be made directly to SGP Volunteers or posted to: Silvery Gibbon Project
PO Box 335
Como, WA 6952
- Direct deposit to:Acct name: Silvery Gibbon Project BSB 016-267 Acct # 4985-83767
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your details for a tax deductible receipt. We’d love to hear what you’ve gone without!